Sunday, January 15, 2017

My Favorite Things 1-15-17

I want to share with you some things that currently make me happy!  Perhaps you will find something here that makes you happy as well! 


This week I read the first book in the Reverians series by Sarah Noffke, "Defects".  It's the start of a Dystopian adventure series with The Dream Travelers - a race of people who can travel anywhere they want in their dreams and also have other supernatural powers.  This secluded community of Dream Travelers seems to be the perfect place to live, but one "Defect" (a Dream Traveler who never developed her Supernatural Powers) is learning that things are not what they seem.  Check out Sarah Noffke - I love all her books so much!


My favorite body scrub is the Feature of the Week at Perfectly Posh!! When you go dark, you’ll reveal soft, clean skin. Our Love the Dark Body Scrub features black sea salt to exfoliate, and activated charcoal to help detox and rid your skin of dirt and other impurities. Then moisturizing shea butter and honey soften and calm your skin so it’s gorgeous and smooth. And if that isn’t enough to make you fall in love with the dark, its captivating sea breeze scent will have you hooked. Get yours on sale this week for just $23! www.perfectlyposh.com/wendyjoe/love-dark-black-sea-salt-body-scrub

My brother got me the 2017 Herbal Almanac for my birthday and I am really enjoying browsing through the many articles, recipes, and herbal based crafts here.  Great for herbalists of any level (beginner or advanced).  

I love meditating with Turquoise.  This gemstone is a master Healer and has soothing energy while also opening up pathways for Visualizations and Spirit Journeys.  Sacred to Native Americans and also to the Ancient Egyptians it is one of my favorite gemstones!  This mala necklace with Turquoise gemstone accent beads and a dream catcher pendant & feather pendant is on sale in my etsy shop for just $15.  You or someone you love could use this mala as a meditation tool or wear it as beautiful jewelry and take the healing energy of Turquoise with you wherever you go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment