Sunday, January 1, 2017

Self Care Sunday - Stay Gold

It is late afternoon on a Sunday this first day of the New Year.  On Sundays I like to set aside some time for self care and relaxation with intentions of nurturing my spirit, mind, and body.

My card of the day (shared daily on my facebook page and instagram) was The Calendar from The Kitchen Tarot (which is Major Arcana 18 THE MOON) and so today I have worked on filling out my new 2017 weekly planner.  I have taken some time to schedule out my work, housekeeping and also some self care activites. Our intuition can be way off kilter if we don't take time for rest and self care! 

I am thinking I will spend some time this evening coloring this picture of The Wheel of the Year Tarot Card.  Numerologically, 2017 is a "10" year so this is our collective Card of The Year.  A lot may be left to chance but there will be some opportunities for great luck and expansion through this year!  But you have to play to win, and sometimes there will be losses or upsets.  I'll allow my mind to wander and relax on the themes and symbols of this card as I color.... which will also nourish my spirit's need for creativity!  I'll have a hot cup of chamomile by mu side and some relaxing music in headphones.....

Later this evening, before bed I am going to have some pampering self care!  I am going to use this moisturizing face mask called "Stay Gold" - this cold winter weather is threatening to dry out my skin!  This face mask moisturizes and heals with Tumeric, Milk, Honey, and Lemon and is so nourishing on my skin!I wash my face and apply this to clean, dry face and leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse it off.  I will follow up with the "Good As Gold" skin stick - which has shea butter, beeswax, argan oil, pear and apple extract, and other nourishing ingredients that both help lock in moisture and fight the signs of aging by improving skin glow and elasticity.  I love using it as an overnight face moisturizer!  If you want to try these out and add them to your own self-care routine you can help support my small business here - www.perfectlyposh.com/wendyjoe


I hope you all have had a great start to 2017, and wish you a very happy New Year!  Take some time tonite or this week for some self care!  You Deserve It!

No comments:

Post a Comment