Monday, May 18, 2015

Sun-Day Shower Spell for Protection

This is a simple shower spell that you can do every week to provide protection through the week.  I choose to do it on Sundays because they are ruled by the Sun - which has powerful energy of protection.

First you'll want to find a bottle of body wash or shampoo to bless and charge for this purpose.  It can be any brand of shampoo or body wash you want, or even better - a kind you make yourself!  I chose this one because of it's name and scent!


I drew symbols of the Sun, Leo, Aries, Mars, and Fire on the bottle.  Believe it or not, I designed this as a Fire Element spell!  You can think of it as both a Water element and a Fire element spell because of it's focus in the shower.  Water for cleansing and blessing, and Fire for protection and energy.

I placed the bottle with symbols drawn on it outside in the sun for a full day.  I surrounded it with some fire element crystals and gemstones, and visualized the sun and the crystals infusing the shampoo with the energy of protection.  I did this on a Sunday and a Tuesday in April - the Sun was in Aries and Tuesday's are ruled by Mars and Sundays ruled by the Sun.  You don't have to wait until the sun is in Aries again, but it may be helpful to do this on either a Sunday or a Tuesday, or look for a day when the moon will be in either Leo or Aries.  Just remember, using the moon phase and days of the week can help boost your spell, but they aren't 100% requirements.  All you really need is a good sunny day and clear intentions!

Once your bottle is blessed, use it every Sunday for a shower!  While you shower, visualize the soap leaving a bright golden light of protection around your body.  Visualize that this light will stay in place all week, protecting you.  I like to say this prayer;

"Mind and Body I do ward;
Protection from the mob and horde.
No spirit or person of baneful sway
May harm me now in any way."
 
(I wrote it on the bottle so I can remember it while I'm in the shower!)

No comments:

Post a Comment